Participation in social initiatives, social programs
February 24, 2022 entered every home of a citizen of Ukraine, every heart and was etched in the memory forever… Our lives are divided into “before” and “after”… we learned to distinguish things that could not in the past to truly appreciate… sincerely …. we have learned to live in a new way and adapt to the conditions that dictate to us today, the program is designed for the population to easily “start” in a new happy life that will give new opportunities to find yourself and discover what has long been hidden in the depths of the soul. old plans and dreams…
The fund promotes:
– employment of the population;
– assistance in creating a package of documents and submitting applications in state programs, participation in social initiatives;
– resettlement of internally displaced persons throughout Ukraine;
– acquisition of new professions, advanced training of employees in various fields of activity, participation in seminars and education in educational institutions.
In a short time the Foundation has done:
1) four programs of assistance to the population have been developed, namely:
“We are safe” – support for conscripts;
“New Life” – participation in social initiatives and social projects;
“You can” – support for small and medium-sized businesses;
“Free spaces” – a program for the development of the forest industry and the ecological balance of the country “;
2) almost 1000 tons of humanitarian aid were sent to such regions of our country as: Kyiv (Kyiv, Bucha, Borodyanka, Gostomel, Irpin, Boyarka); Kharkiv; Mykolaiv and the city of Mykolayiv; Zhytomyr and Zhytomyr; Chernihiv; Donetsk (Mariupol, Kramatorsk, Bakhmut, Lyman, Yarova); Luhansk (Severodonetsk, Lysychansk); Odesa and Odesa and in Kherson;
3) constant support is provided to the military of the Armed Forces (Azov, 128th Mountain Assault Transcarpathian Brigade, 93 OMBR, 92 OMBR), and we promote the fact that all their appeals were heard not only by us but also by the authorities;
4) about 4,000 internally displaced persons who invented shelter in Western Ukraine are provided with long-term storage products, hygiene products, medicines, clothing and household items;
5) 508 children living on the territory of Uzhhorod National University of Uzhhorod are provided with baby food, hygiene products and diapers;
6) shelters in the amount of more than 2 tons are provided for shelters for animals left by their owners when traveling abroad or to other regions of Ukraine.
The Foundation has created a project “Irpin – Reproduction”, which aims to help residents of the Irpin community in:
– reconstruction of housing and non-housing funds;
– point assistance to families;
– assistance in the medical field;
– assistance in the reconstruction of educational institutions;
– providing jobs for people who will be involved in the reconstruction of the city.
7) daily negotiations are held on providing shelter for low-income families, as well as providing them with everything they need in terms of food and material.
8) Since the beginning of Russia’s invasion of our country, the Foundation has been in constant contact with government officials, and negotiations with the parliamentary corps of various levels and heads of institutions, organizations and enterprises are constantly underway to attract forces and means that will bring Ukraine closer to victory. and will overcome the criminal and the one we considered brothers
9) Our Foundation has support at the International level, as evidenced by ties with such countries and their organizations as: the Embassy of Ukraine in Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Institute for Community Development PROI (same country) Associação Amizade (Portugal), ウ ク ラ イ ナ の 動物The 助 け よ う Help the Animals in Ukraine (Japan), Austria stands with Ukraine (Austria), Good Brother Charitable Foundation (Poland), MARLOG International Volunteer Logistics Center (Israel), and volunteers from Italy, Romania , America, Austria, Portugal, the Netherlands, Panama, France, Belgium, Germany and Slovakia, patrons Vladimir Kovalchuk and Murad Aselderov